Last updated: March 15, 2023
- Information We Collect
- Email address
- Company name
- Job title
- Billing and payment information
- Any other personal information you provide to us
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Device information
- Usage data, such as pages visited, time spent on the Service, and other usage statistics
- How We Use Your Information
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Service
- Manage your account and process your payments
- Communicate with you about the Service and any updates, promotions, or changes
- Provide customer support and respond to your inquiries
- Monitor and analyze usage trends to improve our Service
- Ensure the security and integrity of our Service
- Comply with legal obligations and enforce our agreements
- How We Share Your Information
- Service providers and contractors that help us provide and maintain our Service, subject to confidentiality agreements
- Affiliates and subsidiaries under common ownership or control
- Legal authorities when required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, regulation, or legal request, or to protect the rights and safety of ourselves, our users, or others
- Data Retention
- Data Security
- Your Rights
- Access your personal information
- Rectify or update your personal information
- Erase your personal information
- Restrict the processing of your personal information
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Data portability
- Contact Us
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- International Data Transfers
- Third-Party Links
- Children's Privacy
- Data Protection Officer
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you when you use our Service:
1.2 Usage Data and Technical Information
When you access and use our Service, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including:
We use your personal information to:
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Service, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We will delete your personal information upon your request or when your account is terminated, subject to applicable legal retention obligations.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to:
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions or concerns about your privacy, please contact us at [EMAIL ADDRESS].
Scaffcalc Wadmansgatan 14 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Service is not directed to or intended for use by individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not use our Service or submit any personal information to us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
If you have a complaint about our privacy practices or believe that your personal information has been processed in a manner that does not comply with the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or with the Data Protection Authority of the country where Scaffcalc is incorporated.
Cookie Statement for Scaffcalc
Last updated: March 15, 2023
- What are cookies?
- To improve the functionality and performance of our Website
- To remember your preferences and settings
- To analyze and measure Website usage and traffic
- To deliver targeted advertising based on your interests
- To support security features
- Types of cookies we use
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our Website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
- Managing cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Changes to this Cookie Statement
- Contact us
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
The following types of cookies may be used on our Website:
You can manage cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Most browsers allow you to block cookies or to block cookies from particular sites. Browsers can also help you delete cookies when you close your browser. However, please note that if you choose to disable or block cookies, certain features of our Website may not function properly or may be unavailable.
For more information on how to manage cookies on popular browsers, please see the links below: